Report Listing

Reason:


Horses > Quarter horse

Fudge qh x ash great trail riding/farm horse

Listing ID: 72490
Last Updated: May 18-18:57

Price: $2,000 AUD

GST inclusive

Details

  • Colour:

    Chestnut
  • Sex:

    Gelding
  • Mature Height*:

    14.1
  • Discipline:

    Trail riding/pleasure
  • *Estimate for young horses
    Age:

    9
  • Broken:

    Broken
  • Rider Level:

    Intermediate

Fudge qh x ash great trail riding/farm horse: Fudge would be suitable for trail riding, farm horse or pleasure plodder. He is great with cows, his real forte is mustering. 98% of the time he is bomb proof quiet, just point and he goes no problem. Happy to walk along on loose rein all day. The other 2 % is my reason for selling. He has bucked me off, as I have only been riding for a couple of years I am not experienced enough to control the situation before it happens and have lost my trust in him.
Super quiet in paddock, friendly with other horses, fine with cars (ridden along side hwy with traffic going 100kms.
Being sold with winter rugs (1 x combo, 1 x standard)

Seller Details:

  • Username:

    casmcd
  • Member Since:

    7 Feb
  • Phone:

    0404030731

Location

  • City:

    Torquay
  • State:

    VIC
  • Country:

    Australia



 

This service is only available for offers of $1,000 or above

Browse Listings


@Horsezone on Twitter

  • Loading tweets...





Copyright © Horsezone.com.au | Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Inglis Logo
Horsezone is powered by Inglis Digital

For sales, support or any other general enquiries - support@horsezone.com.au

 

Clubs Sign up your club to the Horsezone Sponsorship program

web1.horsezone.com.au