Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 8316
**PRICE REDUCED TO MEET CURRENT MARKET**
TWO TIME NATIONAL INTERSCHOOL CHAMPION & WINNER AT MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL!
HH Hawke is a 15.3hh, 13 year old liver chestnut thoroughbred gelding, seasoned eventer and much loved member of the family. He has competed extensively at two star level with multiple wins and has had some three star starts with encouraging results. Hawke has three correct paces, he is bold, has a clean scopey jump and is extremely sharp on cross country. He competes in all phases in a snaffle bit. He covers the ground effortlessly and is easy to sit up for a fence. In both eventing and straight dressage Hawke scores in the 60s%, he is competing elementary/medium level straight dressage and training advanced movements. In eventing, particularly, his most notable achievements include:
- Interschool National 1 Star (now 2*) Champion 2016
- Interschool National Champion Eventing Team 2016
- Best performed OTT at Interschool Nationals 2016
- Melbourne International 3DE junior 1 Star (now 2*) 4th place 2017
- Named on the Eventing NSW junior high performance squad 2017
- Interschool National 1 Star (now 2*) Champion 2017
- Interschool National Champion Eventing Team 2017
- Best performed OTT at Interschool Nationals 2017
- Tamworth May CNC 2 Star (now 3*) 5th place 2017
- Tamworth August CIC 2 Star (now 3*) 3rd place 2017
- Quirindi July CNC 2 Star (now 3*) 3rd place 2017
- Melbourne International 3DE junior 1 Star (now 2*) winner 2018
- Melbourne International 3DE junior 1 Star (now 2*) best performed OTT 2018
Hawke is suitable for a confident and experienced rider. He is easy to c/s/f/w, he is sound and vet checks are welcome. Hawke competed lightly during 2018 due to HSC commitments and is now offered for sale as rider is now at university in the city.
Hawke is fit and ready to compete. He is in full work with Sam Lyle. Please contact Sam at Lyle Equestrian on 0412613625
$33k + GST
More videos available on request.