Location   

<<< Prev  Next >>>
All-rounder TB Gelding "Painting"  
Listing ID: 86657
$ 2,500.00 AUD
GST not applicable [
 Seller Details: ]

  Classified Print  Add to favorites  Tell a friend  Number of times listing has been viewed: 675

IMG_20190402_205913_635.jpg

  • IMG_20190402_205913_635.jpg
  • received_213982586207564.jpeg
  • IMG_20181013_152234_341.jpg
  • received_309025319901611.jpeg
  • FB_IMG_1557263506056.jpg
"Painting"

I've owned Fonzie for about 18months now. I hadn't ridden in about 10 years and he was the horse I bought to get me going again. 
We have been a member of adult riding club for almost all that time and been competing for a year now. Starting with the BEDS series in grade 5 but pointed up to grade 4 during the Golden Spurs series after winning multiple jackpot champions.
He works in a lovely soft frame but can get a bit behind the leg which we are always working on. 
He is fantastic and fun to jump rarely refusing or ducking out. Just need to keep him forward and he will do the rest. He is a very honest, bold jumper.
He can get anxious when out so needs someone to push him forward. When warming up at comps he can be a bit horse shy but once he settles in he is great. 
He loves water, has swum at the beach, through dams, straight into the water jump on xc. 
He has front shoes on and is only on hay. Has exceptional ground manners. 
Really sweet and easy horse to have around. Self loads 90% of the time, the other 10% might take a couple of goes if you've been riding with other horses and he doesn't want to leave them.
He will follow you around like a puppy. No problem to catch. 

Needs someone with experience to help him when he gets anxious and bring out the best of him. 
He is in full work and I will continue to compete him until sold.
I have another horse which is why he is for sale. 
Price: $ 2,500.00 AUD GST not applicable
Listing ID: 86657
  • Colour:
  • Bay
  • Sex:
  • Gelding
  • Mature Height*:
  • 15.3
  • Discipline:
  • Adult riding club, All Rounder
  • *Estimate for young horses
    Age:
  • 7
  • Broken:
  • Broken In
  • Rider Level:
  • Intermediate
user93457

Pedigree

<<< Prev  Next >>>

  Categories

Horses
Stallions at Stud
Saddlery, Tack & Apparel
Equine & Farm Equipment
Transport & Vehicles
Horse Care Product
Equine Property
Giftware & Resources