Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 768
Tang is a sweet, kind and loving horse.
He is 12 years old and has had a long racing career under the name of Tangara.
He is such a sweet horse and it is going to be hard to part with him but space is tight in our yard and he really could be giving someone special a great ride.
We have had plenty of inquiries regarding Pony Club and we are not saying he won't be suitable further down the track, but at this stage in his retraining you will need to build a strong relationship with him before this sort of outing. He is stlll looking to his rider at times for security.
- Tang has strong sound paces – doesn’t rush and has never shown any signs of vices.
- He is deserving of love and in return will give you the sweetest ride either on the flat, over small fences and especially in the bush.
- Due to COVID he has had limited adventures but has been to adult riding club, show jumping training days and other outings and enjoys the experience.
- He has been expertly re trained from his racing life with ground work, accepts contact and responds well to natural aids.
- Tang loves trail riding. He has been ridden with others and by himself, and takes it all in his stride.
- He can jump but will need a confident rider or coach to guide him up the grades if this is your passion.
Tang is ideally suited for an adult rider or older mature teenage rider. If you are kind, love riding and willing to look after a beautiful horse who deserves to be loved and treated well, then please let us know.
Tang continues to be trained and price will increase accordingly but he will only be sold to the perfect match home.
More videos available on request - please contact Annelie to discuss on 0405092589 if you have a serious interest in looking at Tang.