Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 609
“SERIOUS BUYER” Looking For My New Special Horse:
Honest, Genuine Temperament: Looking for a quiet gelding around 16hh to 17hh, no older than 12 years of age, with potential for dressage and Adult Riding Club, with a willing, uncomplicated attitude to work and training, and a fun safe horse for hacking out alone.
I am an experienced rider, but quite passive. I have trained multiple horses to medium level dressage and retrained quite a few horses off the track. Due to different circumstances, I am now looking for a horse:
- that is laid back, quiet, with a go with the flow personality, who takes things in their stride
- that I can leave for a few days if I do not get time to ride every day
- that does not need excessive lunging down out at competitions or outings
- that has the basics well established, is balanced, and has been out and about
- that does not suffer from excessive nervousness or separation-anxiety/panic attacks – wind-sucking, grinding, shying, rearing, bolting. The horse will have the company of other nearby horses but will be paddocked by himself. He will also see dogs, cats, sheep, kangaroos, cows and the ride on mower and tractor
- that does not have dirt in their personality – biting, kicking, bucking or other aggressive behaviour
- that is good to float and travels well
- that is well behaved for the farrier and dentist
- that has good teeth and feet and sound joints
I am ready to buy now, with a good budget for the right horse. I prefer Victorian horses as I won’t buy sight-unseen. I will also consider travelling to southern NSW area for the right horse. I need to be able to meet and greet and ride any new potential horse.
I offer a genuine 5+ Star caring, experienced home, and can provide references if required.
You can reach me on: 0409 383 903.
Location Maryborough Victoria.