Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 453
Chestnut weanling colt, HARRIS PARK CARNARVON by CERA CHARISMA (Casall Ask x Carinjo HDC x Calypso I) out of the ASB Thoroughbred mare CHE SARA (AUS) 2004 (Filante (NZ) 1992 x Sillery (USA) 1988 x Sir Tristram (IRE) 1971) - show jumping/eventing prospect with approximately 70% blood. Born 03 November 2018.
Harris Park Carnarvon comes with/is:
- Australian Warmblood Horse Association Limited (AWHA Ltd) Stud Book registration papers;
- AWHA Ltd Ordinary Membership*;
- AWHA Ltd transfer of ownership paid by Harris Park Warmbloods into purchaser's name;
- Horse Force horse sale contract (payment by installment available to approved applicants);
- Tetanus and strangles vaccinated;
- Genetically tested for Fragile Foal Syndrome (FFS1), Hydrocephalus (HCP) and Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy - Type 1 (PSSM1); as well as applicable colour testing;
- Drug free guarantee and is available for pre-purchase veterinary examination/health check**;
- Equestrian Australia Full Life Horse Registration including bridle numbers; and
- DNA typed (full parentage verification), freeze branded, micro-chipped and gelded.
* Excluding current members. ** At purchaser's expense.
Harris Park Carnarvon is a half brother to Harris Park Copyright by Contendro I (IFS) and Harris Park Kokomo by Kannan (IFS).
Please contact Shanna Antrim via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0410 465 422 to arrange an inspection.
Further information: www.harrisparkwarmbloods.com.au/warmblood-foals/2018/harris-park-carnarvon.php
Location: Harrisville, Queensland. PIC: QCSE0084.
Sire's Sire's Sire
Sire's Sire's Dam
Sire's Dam's Sire
Sire's Dam's Dam
Star Way Xx
Dam's Sire's Sire
Eau D'etoile Xx
Dam's Sire's Dam
Dam's Dam's Sire
Kabuki Dancer Xx
Dam's Dam's Dam