Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 51
Kent and Masters Dressage Saddle, Surface Block, Standard Wither, MW Gullet, 17.5”, Black, Fully Mounted
This saddle will suit you if you like plenty of support to help you maintain stability in your dressage position. A large surface-mounted thigh block will help keep you comfortable and stable, while the panel design gives a professional close-contact feel with your horse.
This saddle is made by Master Saddlers in England and flocked with 100% English wool. This provides the benefits from quality leather, superior craftsmanship and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance.
This saddle also features the following:
- Large surface-mounted thigh block to offer the rider stability and security in the saddle.
- Changeable girth straps which provide three possible girthing arrangements and allow you to optimise saddle stability (see girthing options below).
- Handmade in Walsall by Kent and Masters skilled craftsmen, who are qualified Master Saddlers and use traditional saddle-making techniques to ensure each and every saddle is made with consistency, care, love and attention to detail.
- Changeable gullet bar - A changeable gullet bar allows you or your saddle fitter to modify the width of the saddle’s gullet to suit the horse’s wither profile as the horse changes shape with either exercise, muscle development, maturity or rest.
- 100% British wool flocking - Wool is a natural fibre and provides superior softness and comfort for the horse because it moulds and settles quickly, giving optimum panel contact with the horse’s back. Two reinforced flocking slots make it easy for your saddle fitter to do any necessary adjustments to fit on-site.
Purchased new in late 2016, this saddle has always been well looked after Comes with original Kent and Masters Fleece Saddle cover, also fully mounded with Zilco Stirrup Irons, Aitkens Stirrup Leathers and a Thorowgood Elasticated Dressage Girth 75cm/30”.
New retail price for this set up is $2,970, asking $1,850 - at this price you will save over $1,000 and get a quality saddle in great condition, without having to wait up to a year for one to come from England.
Located Redland Bay, QLD. No trials offered, if you are local you are welcome to try on your horse. Will consider posting at buyers’ expense, full payment will be required before posting, all sales are final and no liability for damage in transit is accepted.
Saddle number: 33020
Saddle Condition: very good, used
Wear/Damage: some rubbing wear inside the knee blocks
Seat Stamped Size: 17.5
Gullet Angle: Medium Wide gullet fitted
Adjustable Gullet/Tree: yes
Panel Fill: Flock