Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 46
What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Designed for the dressage rider with serious aspirations
- Developed in consultation with World Dressage Champion Isabell Werth, and is the exact saddle she rides in today
- Ultra-deep and grippy seat and feel perfectly balanced and poised to focus on your aids
- Communication with your horse will be effortless as Isabell’s high performance design enables your leg to easily find a natural groove for easy contact
- For your horse, they will enjoy the super-soft panels which mould in and around their muscles, hugging their unique conformation and providing unparalleled freedom of movement for dressage training and competition
Size measured: 17″
Size stamped: 17″ – 43cm
Gullet measured: Easy change
Gullet stamped: MW – Blue plate
-from top of stirrup bar: 43cm
-from top of flap: 40.5cm
Flap width: 31cm
Panel fill: CAIR
Panel length: 43.5cm
Adjustable: Easy change
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear:Leg and stirrup wear, wear on pommel, wear on cantle
Accessories: Wintec zip up cover, stirrup leathers and irons
We have a large range of quality pre loved saddles available including brands like Amerigo, Antares, Albion, Anky, Bates, Bliss of London, Black Country, CWD, Custom, County, Collegiate, Devoucoux, Defiance, Erreplus, Frank Baines, Fairfax, Hennig, Ideal, Kent and Masters, Kieffer, KN, Luc Childeric, Loxley, Otto Schumacher, Pessoa, Prestige, PDS, Peter Horobin, Southern stars, Stubben, Trainers, Wow, Wintec, Zaldi and many more.
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surchargeContact us for more info