Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 32
Check out this gorgeous little pony saddle!
What you’ll love about it:
- Offers a very close contact and enables the rider freedom of movement.
- The saddle tree is exclusively designed for young riders
- The panels are adapted to ponies’ morphology
- The wide panels are concave and integrated to allow a better pressure distribution of the saddle along the horse’s back.
- These panels have been studied to be positioned and fixed in such a way that the horse’s spine remains entirely untouched.
- The three point girthing system ensures the saddle’s stability and good position to prevent from nasty pressure points on the horse’s back whilst moving.
- The saddle opening is increased around the shoulders to free up the horse’s movements when in action.
- The integrated panels offer a refined close contact that enables the rider to have precise actions as the horse moves under them.
- The saddle flap around the stirrup bars is cut lower so that there is only one layer of leather under the skirt creating a closer contact.
- The sweat flap has also been cut higher to contribute to developing the close contact of the lower leg.
- The stirrup leather surcingles are positioned lower on the saddle flap to reduce the angle between the stirrup, the stirrup bar and the stirrup surcingle, to reduce thickness under the skirt.
- The pommel is widened with a thicker strip of foam that overlaps on both sides of the pommel to support the rider’s abductors.
- Every cut piece of leather of this high quality saddle has been sanded, dyed, and then varnished for a soft touch.
- The blocks are fixed onto hard vegetable-dyed leather for a sharp cut without tearing.
- Long buckle are sewn to preserve the underneath of the saddle flap from rubbing with the girth buckles.
- The central part of the saddle is mainly made of calfskin to feel closer to the horse and the edges are made of full grain to strengthen the frame.
Size measured: 15″
Size stamped: 15″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: –
-from top of stirrup bar: 29cm
-from top of flap: 27.5cm
Flap width: 31.5cm
Panel fill: Latex/foam
Panel length: 36cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear: Leg and stirrup wear, flaps worn, scratches at rear, saddle is in good news condition
Accessories: CWD saddle cover
We have a large range of quality pre loved saddles available including brands like Amerigo, Antares, Albion, Anky, Bates, Bliss of London, Black Country, CWD, Custom, County, Collegiate, Devoucoux, Defiance, Erreplus, Frank Baines, Fairfax, Hennig, Ideal, Kent and Masters, Kieffer, KN, Luc Childeric, Loxley, Otto Schumacher, Pessoa, Prestige, PDS, Peter Horobin, Southern stars, Stubben, Trainers, Wow, Wintec, Zaldi and many more.
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some
Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge
Contact us for more info https://equestrianhub.com.au/ p>