Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 394
New To EQUITANA Melbourne in 2018
As part of EQUITANA Melbourne’s unique program, one of the feature events will be the EQUITANA Elite Sport Horse Auction. EQUITANA is Australia’s premier equine event and has the ability to bring the very best horses from all over Australia and New Zealand to the one location for saleCLICK "Visit My Website" above to REGISTER FOR THIS AUCTION or for more information.
The EQUITANA Team, along with Mulawa Performance are delighted to be able to offer this 6-year-old
gelding, Aber Santana MI, for Auction.
The Mulawa Performance barn is situated in Berrilee, NSW, 38kms north of Sydney. As a result of their love
for dressage, the Farrell Family, explored the opportunity of breeding warmbloods as an extension to their well
established Arabian Stud. The warmblood program was born in 2010 and over the last eight years has developed
into a widely recognised boutique dressage stud. Mulawa Performance offers international quality dressage horses,
bred from a selection of the best bloodlines available worldwide. Aber Santana MI is one of the first sons of
Mulawa Performance’s stud sire Aber Hallo 29 (DE). They are very proud to offer him for sale as a future
competitor with fantastic potential.
The team at EQUITANA is committed to innovation, with 2018 seeing a number of changes and improvements
to attract new attendees as well as encourage a large number from previous years to return. One of these changes
is the introduction of a Sport Horse Auction.
These combined professional bodies are offering you the opportunity to purchase Aber Santana MI. Being part of
this auction will provide an excellent opportunity to invest in one of the top bred Australian Young Sport Horses.
Ably trained from three years old at Mulawa Performance, Aber Santana MI demonstrates all the characteristics
and potential required to be a wonderful competition horse.
Aber Santana MI would perfectly suit a young rider or amateur owner/rider.
He’s able to compete in a variety of events; bearing registration with both Equestrian Australia and AHSA as a
The Auction will be professionally run by staff from Inglis bloodstock at EQUITANA on Saturday afternoon.
For in-depth details of the horse and the Stud that are providing this amazing opportunity, please read on.
His features include:
- By Aber Hallo 29, Mulawa Performance’s Grand Prix Westphalian Stallion.
- Dam: Sugarloaf Sirhara, the 2012 PSI DJWTS 5YO Champion of Champions.
- Aber Santana MI was born 17th November 2012.
- Aber Santana MI comes from impressive bloodlines selected for temperament and movement.
- Santana shows three expressive and elastic gaits and a clear connection through the reins. He displays balance and confidence when covering ground, with a natural rhythm to his paces.
- He also has an incredibly loving and affectionate personality, coupled with a fantastic work ethic. He’s extraordinarily cooperative in-hand and under saddle, and also possesses a sound capability for showing and dressage.
- Santana has been successfully competed by Riley Alexander, earning two first place finishes at Preliminary level in the 1.1 and 1.2 (75.19%).
- Santana is a wonderful representative of one of Mulawa’s most successful warmblood families to date. His full siblings from Aber Hallo 29 and Sugarloaf Sirhara include 4YO DJWTS Champion, Aber Halo MI
- Under the expert care and training of team Mulawa, all members of the Aber Hallo 29 x Sugarloaf Sirhara family have proven themselves to possess the spirit of champions. Each of them have developed into very kind and willing horses, inheriting the calm temperament and capability of their parents – making them an absolute pleasure to work with.
suit that discipline. There are currently several Mulawa Performance Horses making their way through the
- Mulawa exists thanks to the incredible amount of passion and dedication the Farrell family possess for pursuing excellence in equestrian sport. In fact, the Mulawa journey began nearly fifty years ago with a breeding program that has produced internationally acclaimed Arabian show horses.
- Mulawa Performance came into being in 2010 with the acquisition of two incredibly talented warmbloods - Westphalian Stallion Aber Hallo 29 and Luxor 118. While Katharine Farrell began to compete Luxor 118 at Grand Prix, plans to cultivate a boutique breeding program were set in motion - with a focus upon producing horses of an exquisite nature. Insisting on reliability, remarkable conformation and willingness, the success of individuals bred by Mulawa have allowed this breeding program to develop to a world-class standard.
- The acquisition of Westphalian Stallion ABER HALLO 29 led to a select number of females joining Mulawa in order to take advantage of his siring potential and introduce his bloodlines to the Australian Warmblood community.
- Mulawa competes through the levels of Australian Dressage with the oldest representatives of ABER HALLO 29, and select acquired individuals such as LARENSO, LUXOR 118 and MI SIRTAINLY SIR. All have been selected for their talent and potential to compete at the highest level. The Mulawa horses are competed by FEI riders Katharine Farrell and Riley Alexander.
- A number of ABER HALLO 29 daughters are now breeding, being crossed with some of the finest stallions available worldwide to produce the next generation for Mulawa Performance.
Riminis Queen De
Sir Donnerhall De
Sire's Sire's Sire
High Light 1
Sire's Sire's Dam
Sire's Dam's Sire
St Pr St Pretty Woman
Sire's Dam's Dam
Dam's Sire's Sire
Dam's Sire's Dam
Dam's Dam's Sire
Dam's Dam's Dam