Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 210
Hello, I am on the hunt for my own horse. I am a confident and capable intermediate/experienced teenaged rider and have been riding for a number of years now.
I'd like something that is a quick learner and can be versatile in my chosen discipline(s) as I am a technical rider. I want something that is fuss free and can be ridden just around the property as well as in lessons and pony club.
I'm looking for:
- A SH, QH, Clydies, may consider a Standie but absolutely no 4th pace.
- Around 6-13 years old (a little green is okay as I'm going to be having weekly lessons).
- No buck/bolt/rear/spook etc. And MUST be able to be ridden in groups and alone.
- No greys, I love coloured horses so that would be a bonus but not necessary.
- I want a friendly horse that loves attention and lots of love.
My price range is dependent on the horse, and I am Sydney based but I am willing to travel for the right horse. Message me by text on 0420351453 if you think you may have something suitable for me. Thanks :)