Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 435
Sale and Rent option
The property is a 10 acre equestrian property with a 4 br A frame cottage and landscaped inground pool and full equestrian facilities.
Property features briefly:
- Location - 122 Swain St, Belford
- Fully fenced, 7-8 acres of paddocks and day yards (7 large paddocks, 4 day yards)
- Shelters in paddocks
- Stable complex with concrete breezeway, 4 stables, 2 feed bays, 2 lockable tack rooms and washbay
- Olympic sized riding area (fully fenced flat area, natural surface)
- 2 dams
- Separate entrance to stable area for floats and trucks
- Private entrance to home and second entrance for floats and trucks
- 2 large bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 small bedroom
- 1 large attic master bedroom
- Small kitchen
- Large living area/sunroom
- Dining/lounge room
The house was built in 1991, and additions in 2007 and is Ideally located near wineries and easy commute to Newcastle/Sydney/Singleton
For further enquiries please contact the owner at: email@example.com
Listed at $689,000 or best offer.
Will be available for rent at $540/week if not sold before (and sale campaign would close). For rental contract, owners to cover pool maintenance costs.