Classified Print Add to favorites Tell a friend Number of times listing has been viewed: 43
The Lusitano stallion with it all!!
Proven sire in Europe & Australia / Competitive FEI & Official performance record / Approved for Breeding
AI Chilled 2018/2019 breeding season
$1,800 LFG (Other Breeds)
$2,200 LFG (Pure Lusitano)
Frozen Semen per dose
$1,000 No LFG
- Graded & Approved for breeding with the Lusitano Portuguese Studbook with 'supreme quality' for his compulsory semen collection.
- Also registered Lusitano Horse Association of Australasia, Buckskin Horse Society NSW, FEI, EA
- Semen quality and volume is high (proof available of request)
- Imported from Portugal to Australia August 2016
- Known on the dressage and show circuit for his amazing temperament; A pure gentleman in any occasion.
Taught to walk with disabled riders mobility scooter at competitions.
- Competing Official Medium and FEI Para Equestrian
- Multi awarded winner in Buckskin, Show Hunter and rider classes
- Training for PSG
- Selected to represent Australia at FEI Para Dressage CPEDI 3* in Hartpury, England
- Winner and placing at Official Medium in England and Australia.
- 3 phenomenal gaits, scoring 8s and 9s in Official dressage for movements in Australia & Europe.
- Ridden & campaigned by Australian High Performance Para Equestrian.
OLLIVANDER TORA V (Purebred Lusitano Colt bred by Victoria of Tora V Dressage, Australia January 2018)
LATINO QDV (Buckskin Purebred Lusitano Colt bred by Quinta da Varzea, Portugal 2015)
LEANDRO (CELERE x Andalusian, Grey colt born Australia, November 2017)
Chestnut, CELERE x TB colt born Australia, December 2017
Perlino, CELERE x Appaloosa with cream gene colt born Australia, October 2018
Perlino, CELERE x Lusitano/Anglo Filly born Australia, November 2018
CELERE (pronounced See-Lair) is the stunning breeding approved Purebred Lusitano stallion selectively sourced from Portugal in March 2014 as a Para-Dressage mount for the European Paralympic qualifiers 2016.
Gold medal winner of morphology in Portugal as youngster, competed Elementary level in Portugal 2014-2015, campaigned in dressage at Golegã fair 2014, selected to represent Australia at FEI Para Dressage CPEDI 3* in Hartpury England and prior to being exported to Australia was winning at Gold Official Medium in England.
CELERE has presented himself on the Australian competition scene like a true star, carrying his Para Equestrian rider to Reserve Champion at one of Australia's most prestigious dressage events, the Sydney CDI. Celere has also been shown at Official Medium level placing in the top 3 against 30+ combinations and qualified for the 2018 NSW State Dressage Championships in the Medium Championship.
CELERE has shown true versatality competing at Ag shows in led and ridden always winning at Buckskin, Show Hunter and rider classes. A full performance record can be seen HERE
CELERE carries true to type characteristics of the Lusitano horse. With the power, bone and three extraordinary gaits. Not to mention his pedigree comes from a long line of the worlds most reputable Lusitano horses. CELERE is half brother to VIETKONG - Purebred Lusitano stallion who was campaigned by Olympian 'Juan Antonio Jimenez’; an Online magazine expressed he was ‘a horse which has an expressive passage and piaffe’. GUELO (Estoiro x Alfarroba) - Also a half brother to CELERE won European Champion 2014 at the European Championship of the Lusitano Horse in Belgium.
The Sire: ESTOIRO is one of the only Lusitano Stallions to be awarded merit by the Portuguese Association for breeding; Sire of many horses which distinguished themselves through their functionality, good gaits, good character and beauty. ESTOIRO won Champion Senior Stallion.
ESTOIRO has offspring with medals of gold and silver in morphology and movement, also excellent ratings in tests of dressage: RIETO - gold medal in the FNC in 2001; QUIE - silver medal in the FNC and IL in 2000, medal gold and champion of FNC and IL in 2001; UERA - silver medal EE and IL in 2002, silver medal EE in 2003, gold medal winner and EE in 2004, silver medal in 2005 in IL; UEMA - silver medal EE and IL in 2003 and 2004.
The Grand Sire (Sires line): ZICO - Imported by "Las Morerías" from Portugal in 1993, was purchased by Joao I. Barata Freixo from the Vinhas stud farm as a 2 year old, and for a decade stood for his Stud Mares. In Portugal, ZICO produced over 200 outstanding offspring. He won various prizes in Portugal and Mexico.
- Gold Medal, Senior Stallions, in Portugal, 1989.
- Gold Medal in Functionality, in Portugal
- Gold Medal in Functionality, in Mexico, 1996.
- Progeny Champion in Mexico, 1997, 2000 & 2001.
- Mature Height*:
- Breeding, Dressage, Hunter, Show
- *Estimate for young horses
- Lusitano Horse Association of Australasia, APSL (Portuguese Studbook), Buckskin Horse Society NSW, FEI, EA
Sire's Sire's Sire
Sire's Sire's Dam
Sire's Dam's Sire
Sire's Dam's Dam
Dam's Sire's Sire
Dam's Sire's Dam
Dam's Dam's Sire
Dam's Dam's Dam