Australia’s leading thoroughbred auctioneer Inglis is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic team.
This is a full-time maternity leave contract (10 months) working within Inglis’ Group Marketing team based at our Randwick, Sydney office.
The primary focus of the role involves managing Inglis marketing campaigns from development to execution. You will be a creative marketer who will utilise your skills with a range of marketing tools from creative branding, copywriting, advertising placement to event management & hospitality.
The successful applicant must have a knowledge and passion for the Australian racing and breeding industries, plus a desire to develop strong relationships with both the Inglis team and
The successful candidate will be required to undertake some interstate travel and additional work which is further outside usual business hours.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for all integrated campaigns from creative direction to execution across print, social media, digital and radio.
- Develop strategies, direct vision, coordinate and develop content for Inglis advertising to ensure continual improvement and exposure of the Inglis brand.
- Booking relevant digital and print advertising with external suppliers and manage advertising budget.
- Manage catering and temporary infrastructure requirements with clients and suppliers including marquees for Inglis sale days.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee Inglis events such as cocktail parties and raceday hospitality.
- Provide marketing support with ad-hoc requests from internal departments, external publications and industry bodies.
- Oversee merchandising for the Inglis shop.
- General support of the Group Marketing team as required.
- Experience at developing creative marketing campaigns with online component.
- Ability to develop briefs and liaise with Graphic designer and agencies.
- Knowledge and passion for the thoroughbred bloodstock breeding and racing industries
- Proven experience working in a Marketing & Events role previously and/or a qualification in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related discipline is required
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines and a flexible attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Graphic design experience would be an advantage
Applications regarding this position may be made to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 11 November 2015.
- Event Results
- Sponsored Shows
- Feature Horses
- Five Minutes With Horsezone
- Young Riders
- Training and Clinics
- Postcards from the saddle
- 2014 Equitana by HORSE FIRST
- 2013 Equitana
- 2012 Equitana
- 2012 London
- 2011 Equitana
- 2011 Queensland Floods
- 2010 WEG